Night Auditor/ Front Desk - Unicoi State Park & Lodge
Unicoi State Park & Lodge is one of Georgia's premier state parks located within the north Georgia mountains in the quaint town of Helen.
Unicoi is a beautiful park and perfect for the nature lover!! With wonderful and great accommodations surrounded by nature's playground, we couldn't help but create great experiences that only enhance our guests' getaway. From paddle board courses and s'mores with stories around the campfire to fly fishing classes and guided hikes, we have something that all of our guest's will enjoy. Our newest attraction is the Adventure Lodge, which hosts a variety of activities to include zip lines, archery ranges, and a shooting range.
At Unicoi, we take pride in delivering the absolute finest in Lodging and Park experiences for our guests. Our core values are:
- Do the Right Thing
- Decide to be Great
- Take Pride
- Memories Matter
- We begins with Me
- CoralCares (philanthropic program)
COME AND JOIN OUR AMAZING TEAM!!! Please visit our website at www.unicoilodge.com.
We are managed by the Southeast's premiere hospitality management company, Coral Hospitality.
We are looking for a hard-working Night Auditor. Under the direct supervision of the Front Desk Manager, this position is responsible for the overnight operations of Resort verifying the accuracy of guest accounts, balancing charges and revenues, as well as assisting with all aspects of guest services at Unicoi State Park & Lodge.
· Greets, registers and assigns rooms to guests.
· Issues room key.
· Answers inquiries pertaining to the Resort, shopping, dining, entertainment and travel directions.
· Keeps records of room availability and guests’ accounts.
· Computes bill and collects payment for guests.
· Makes and confirms reservations.
· Posts charges such as room, food, or telephone to guest accounts.
· Manage nightly resort operations.
· Verify revenue from all sources is accurately balanced, follow up on any discrepancies.
· Post any transactions needed.
· Perform end of the day procedures.
· Produce daily reports for departments and department heads.
EXPERIENCE: Six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Must be able to lift 50 lbs, follow direction, work a flexible schedule (including weekends & holidays).
Unicoi State Park & Lodge is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy), age, religion, disability,sexual orientation, or veteran status,or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
Pre-employment background screening will be conducted. DFWP/EEO/AA/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans