Busser/Dining Room Assistant - Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa
GREAT OPPORTUNITY - PART TIME - FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE
Coral Hospitality , one of the top management companies in the hospitality industry, is currently searching for a hardworking Bus Person/Dining Room Assistant for Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa located in Young Harris, Georgia! We offer a culture that focuses on teamwork and high levels of customer service with an environment that empowers our team members to exceed guests' expectations. Our ideal candidate will be engaged, hands-on, and prepared to operate a "best in class" resort! Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa has 134 rooms and cabins. We are a full service Resort offering: food & beverage, lodging, championship golf course, upscale spa, stables,catering, conferences, hiking, tennis, recreation and much more!
Summary: Under the direct supervision of the Outlet Manager this position assists service staff in maintains properly bussed and re-set tables and overall cleanliness of restaurant, delivers Room Service trays and retrieves trays from floors.
- Upon arrival, check restaurant for proper set-up.
- Follows proper busing procedures as set by standards.
- Buses tables thoroughly and re-sets tables according to standards.
- Assures all other surfaces are clean at all times.
- Ensures trays of used dishes go back to the dish room, scrape food items into garbage, break-down trays and separate linens.
- Assist servers with beverage re-fills, carrying of trays, when needed.
- Cleans all booster seats and high chairs. Inspects them to ensure a child’s safety.
- Cleans floors following proper cleaning procedures.
- Keeps plates stocked and relays buffet replenishment to kitchen.
- Sets up room service trays according to the room service order, including silverware, glassware, condiments
- Delivers room service trays to guest room according to standards.
- Follows accounting transaction procedures and policies.
- Retrieves room service trays from guest floor
- Completes assigned side-work
Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa is an equal opportunity employers committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy), age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran status,or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
Pre-employment background screening will be conducted. DFWP/EEO/AA/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans