Server - Amicalola Falls State Park & Lodge Dawsonville GA
Amicalola Falls State Park & Lodge, located in Dawsonville, GA is one of Georgia's greatest natural treasures! With a 729 ft. picturesque water fall and the starting point for those hikers going North on the Appalachian Trail, we offer camping, hiking, food & beverage, lodging, zip lines, adventure park with guided hikes, birds of prey, archery and much, much more.
We are managed by the Southeast's premiere hospitality management company, Coral Hospitality.
We are looking for Friendly & Out-Going servers with 1-3 years experience.
$3.15 per hour plus tips
To perform the job successfully, an individual should perform the following essential functions of the position:
- Checks assigned stations prior to opening for cleanliness of tables, chairs, floor, proper table set-up
- Performs all necessary opening and closing side-work as per side-work schedule/assignments
- Maintains awareness of daily specials, soups, drinks and 86’d items
- Knowledgeable of all menu items, their garnish, contents and preparation methods.
- Knowledgeable to answer questions about the menu in a direct, concise way.
- Operates the point of sale (POS) equipment
- Knowledgeable of proper beverage, liquor and wine menus and service.
- Follow all accounting procedures in the handling of all transactions
- Follow the standards for proper service, bussing and re-setting of tables
- Maintains their assigned areas in a clean, organized manner
- Works closely with the kitchen to ensure guest satisfaction in presentation and quality of food
- Works closely with bartender to ensure guest satisfaction in presentation and beverage quality. Follows proper service (water glasses filled, checking back with guest after serving entrée, pre-bussing, etc.)
The best candidate for this position will demonstrate a good work ethic, dependability, teamwork and a willingness to learn.