Part-Time Maintenance Attendant
Located in Lakewood Ranch, Florida; Rosedale Golf & Country Club is looking for an energetic, professional individual who is a team player and ready to contribute to the overall cleanliness and maintenance of our truly beautiful and remarkable club!
The Maintenance Technician provides painting, maintenance, and repairs, on a broad scope, to the buildings, grounds and equipment of Rosedale Golf and Country Club.
• Performs routine maintenance and light repairs including soldering and brazing, carpentry, plumbing and basic electrical work on various equipment such as air conditioning, laundry, kitchen, refrigeration, pumps, motors, fans, carts, floor cleaning equipment, etc.
• Performs routine preventative maintenance on all equipment in Rosedale Golf & Country Club
• Prepares all surfaces for painting, including taping, sanding, sealing, filling, and making minor wall and ceiling repairs as necessary
• Paints the surface according to direction using correct tools and paints, applies varnishes, removes wallpaper
• Performs carpentry repairs
• Performs a variety of basic electrical and plumbing work across the club
• Responsible for cleaning floors and walls by sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, scrubbing and scraping
• Responsible for the emptying of trash
• Other tasks and responsibilities as assigned by the General Manager
• High school diploma or GED
• Vocational training in building and maintenance trades preferred
• Must read, write, and speak English.
• Must be able to interpret technical blueprints and manuals
• Must have 3 years of experience in general building maintenance including painting
Rosedale Golf & Country Club is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Rosedale Golf & Country Club does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws, EOE/DFWP. The candidate must be able to lift 50 pounds and push or pull 100 pounds and be able to stand and walk for an extended period of time.