The Inn at Patrick Square is a conveniently-located, beautifully-refined, modern expression of traditional southern architecture and hospitality. Artfully accented with Clemson history and pride, the Inn is a place to stay, a place to gather, a place to celebrate, and a place to learn. It is a thoughtful reflection of the heart and soul of Patrick Square and the Upstate.
We exist to create experiences and to serve a purpose. Our Purpose is our Guests and the Experiences that we all create are their Memories.
We are currently looking for a Part-Time Maintenance Technician to join our amazing team!
Summary: Under the direct supervision of the General Manager this position is responsible for general building maintenance functions at the Inn at Patrick Square.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
- Perform minor maintenance replacement and repairs in the areas of carpentry, electrical, HVAC, plumbing, painting, flooring, and other building repairs.
- Inspect, document and report property issues involving maintenance issues.
- Perform routine and preventative maintenance by completing daily work orders as requested
- Organize materials, tools, and equipment to perform daily assignments
- Perform casual labor properly; such as lifting/moving heavy items
- Ensures all safety precautions are followed while performing work
- Maintains working relationship with on-site staff and vendors
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Maintenance Manager and General Manager
Education and/or Experience: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
Physical Demands While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to walk, stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms’ climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 60 pounds and push or pull 100 pounds.
Work Environment: The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. In performing the job duties, the employee will be exposed to an outdoor environment.
The Inn at Patrick Square is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. The Inn at Patrick Square does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws, EOE/DFWP. Drug testing and background checks are performed.