Housekeeping and Laundry Attendant Clemson, SC
The Inn at Patrick Square is a conveniently-located, beautifully-refined, modern expression of traditional southern architecture and hospitality. Artfully accented with Clemson history and pride, the Inn is a place to stay, a place to gather, a place to celebrate, and a place to learn. The Inn at Patrick Square is less than 10 minutes away from Clemson University. It is a thoughtful reflection of the heart and soul of Patrick Square and the Upstate.
We exist to create experiences and to serve a purpose. Our Purpose is our Guests and the Experiences that we all create are their Memories.
We are looking for hard-working Housekeeping and Laundry Attendants!
- Sorts, folds, and carries linens
- Changes linens and makes bed properly and according to standards
- Restock cart and empties vacuum cleaners
- Follows accounting and re-stocking procedures for in-room amenities
- Replenish room supplies such as drinking glasses and writing supplies
- Cleans rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture and draperies
- Dusts furniture
- Washes walls, ceilings and woodwork
- Washes windows, door panels and sills
- Empties wastebaskets
- Replenishes bathroom supplies
- Replaces light bulbs
- Transports trash and waste to disposal area
- Follows all Lost & Found procedures with guest items left behind
- Cleans bathrooms, including the shower curtain, walls, mirrors, tub, toilet and floor
- Cleans under and behind bed
- Cleans closet area. Replaces iron and ironing board; cleans items as needed
- Makes a final check to ensure all items are in the room
- Operate and monitor washing, dry cleaning, and drying machinery, including adding chemicals and cleaning lint traps
- Inspect cleanliness of articles removed from the washer or dryer machines and place in clean linen carts. Set dryers to designated times and temperatures based on fabrics contained in load
- Remove lint and debris from dryer screens, dry cleaning filters, and drain trap after each load
- Fold cleaned articles into designated size, by hand. Maintain accurate records of items laundered
- $9.50-$10.00 an hour commensurate with experience
“Intrigued? We’d love to hear from you. Please click “apply” to submit a cover letter and resume. No phone calls please.”
The Inn at Patrick Square is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. The Inn at Patrick Square does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws, EOE/DFWP. The candidate must be able to lift 50 pounds and push or pull100 pounds and be able to stand and walk for an extended period of time. Drug testing and background checks are performed.