Bell Attendant - Brasstown Valley Resort
Coral Hospitality , one of the top management companies in the hospitality industry, is currently searching for an outgoing, service oriented Bell Attendant for Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa located in Young Harris, Georgia! We offer a culture that focuses on teamwork and high levels of customer service with an environment that empowers our team members to exceed guests' expectations. Our ideal candidate will be engaged, hands-on, and prepared to operate a "best in class" resort! Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa has134 rooms and cabins. We are a full service Resort offering: food & beverage, lodging, championship golf course, upscale spa, stables, catering, conferences, hiking, tennis, recreation and much more!
Summary: Under the direct supervision of the Front Desk Manager/Supervisor, this position accommodates guests of Brasstown Valley Resort by greeting and assisting arriving/exiting guests in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and with an emphasis on hospitality.
- Assists guest with luggage/baggage; shows guests to their room.
- Valet parks guest’s cars, if requested by guest.
- Develops a thorough knowledge of the Resort property; hotel staff; hotel services with hours of operation; guestrooms including locations, views, amenities, features, types, etc.
- Upsells the amenities of the Resort, i.e., restaurant, golf, pool, fitness club, spa, stables, etc.
- Acts as an information center for guests by recommending shopping areas, recreation facilities, theaters, restaurants and points of interest.
- Gives accurate directions and information regarding the immediate and surrounding areas.
- Keeps the entrance to the hotel, lobby, bell stand and bell closet clean.
- Keeps luggage carts clean and neatly arranged in their designated areas at all times.
- Protects guest and Resort assets by following proper handling procedures.
- Delivers guests amenities.
- Handles guest problems with courtesy, concern and sincerity.
- Reviews group cover sheets and event sheets daily to ensure that they are informed of all meetings/groups.
- Answers the telephone promptly and courteously according to Resort Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa is an equalopportunity employers committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining aninclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration foremployment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender (includingpregnancy), age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran status,or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
Pre-employment background screening will beconducted.