MASSAGE THERAPIST - Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa
REQUIREMENTS: Current Georgia Massage Therapy License
Coral Hospitality , one of the top management companies in the hospitality industry, is currently searching for an experienced GA licensed Massage Therapist for Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa located in Young Harris, Georgia! We offer a culture that focuses on teamwork and high levels of customer service with an environment that empowers our team members to exceed guests' expectations. Our ideal candidate will be engaged, hands-on, and prepared to operate a "best in class" resort! Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa is a 500 acres full-service with 134 rooms & cabins, food & beverage, upscale spa, 18-hole championship golf course, stables, hiking, tennis, recreation and much more!
Offer all massage and body services offered by the spa.
- Maintaining cleanliness of employee and guest areas
- Stocking and cleanliness of treatment rooms
- Participating in the day to day operations of the spa
- Customization of treatments to meet guests needs
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule in order to accommodate guest requests, including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Candidates must have excellent personal presentation and interpersonal skills.
- This position is physical by nature and requires candidates to meet all of the essential functions of this position.
- Applicants must have a valid state. A practical exam is required. All applicants must have the proper legal documents to work in the United States.
Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa is an equal opportunity employers committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy), age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
Pre-employment background screening will be conducted. DFWP/EEO/AA/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans